Tuesday 28 October 2008

i-genius

I discovered an interesting link to an online blog this morning named i-genius.  It led me to an interesting individual called Jo Matthews who is looking into the role of media in development issues, specifically focusing on  Africa.

This is similar to my area of interest having just signed up for a tefl (teach English as a foreign language) course in November.  I am not entirely certain which direction my studies will take me, but I am hoping to keep it centered around this area of developing foreign language systems.

There are a large number of interesting people on this blog, doing a wide variety of projects to do with community and development, so I urge anyone reading this to go and have a look, you never know, you may find someone with similar interests and thoughts that could share their insight and opinions with you, or even provide you with a stepping stone or provide contacts. 

No comments: