Tuesday 28 October 2008

howies 13-up


Sometimes it's good to be a teenager, but then sometimes it's really shit.
This is a link I have been meaning to post for sometime now, but inexplicably never found the time.  As before it is another fantastic entry from the Howies cannon (I urge you to have a look) promoting social understanding amongst teenage hood, themes range from ambition, friendship and family right through to music, love, life and individuality.  
In my undergraduate dissertation I explored autonomy in our individual identities, through the medium of media, primarily focusing on music.  I still find this incredibly interesting and this website/blog showcased a very interesting new method of gathering information from very honest sources, those being this generations teenagers.
 

No comments: